Betty Lail Dagenhart, of Quinton, and formerly of Chase City, passed away on February 1, 2021. She was preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth William Dagenhart Sr. She is survived by her son, Kenny Dagenhart Jr. (Tina); daughter, Sheri Ramsey; grandchildren, Savannah Dagenhart, Chandler Dagenhart, and Megan Ramsey; sister, Florene Arrington (Walter); and many nieces and nephews. Services were private. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the America Cancer Society, 4240 Park Pl Ct, Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Sturdifen retires after 23 years with Virginia State Police
- Update from Mecklenburg Electric on outages
- South Hill mourns the loss of a legend after passing of Frank Malone
- Nearly 2,000 Mecklenburg residents have been vaccinated
- Governor visits school board office to announce $10.8 million education grant
- VCU closing elective surgeries through February 19
- A Brief History of the Thyne Institute
- A Brief History of West End High School 1935-1969
- Microsoft offering funding options for community development projects
- More Than Half of Virginia DOC Inmates Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.