Paul Anthony Owen, age 50, of Skipwith, Virginia passed away on Monday, August 24, 2020. He was born on August 19, 1970 in South Boston, Virginia and was the son of the late Marion Owen and the late Doris Toombs Owen. Paul was employed with Buck and Roger’s Plumbing for 25 years. He is the owner and operator of Paul’s Plumbing, where he and his son worked together. He loved playing Little League Baseball, Slow Pitch Softball, and was very involved with his daughter’s softball career and never missed one of her games. He also enjoyed Deer Hunting. Paul is survived by his wife, Tina Allen Owen; daughter, Kristyn Owen Chapman (Chris); son, Cameron Owen; brother, Mark Owen; sisters, Hope Owen Franklin (Todd) and Melanie Owen Ellis (Dink); father-in-law and mother-in-law; Paige and Nancy Allen; sister-in-law, Ann Bowers; nieces and nephews, David Owen (Kelsey), Alyson Franklin, Kelsey Franklin, Josh Ellis, Zach Ellis, Madisyn Ellis, Matthew Owen (Caroline), Amilyon Owen, and Brandi Singleton; and numerous friends. Graveside services were held on Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 2 p.m. at Woodland Cemetery in Chase City. The family received family and friends at Paul and Tina’s Home. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.newcomballgoodfh.com. Newcomb Allgood Funeral Home in Chase City, Virginia will be handling the arrangements.
- Beloved elementary teacher passes from COVID
- Face-to-face for secondary students unlikely this semester
- Clarksville votes against Halloween plans
- Clarksville announces extra $80k for third round of gift card match program
- Haunted Histories 2020: The haunting tales of two sisters
- Sherry Broughman Collier
- MacCallum More to Host 2nd Annual Garden Gift Gala
- Q & A with Democratic Congressional Candidate, Dr. Cameron Webb
- $22 Million established for statewide vaccination program when COVID vaccine approved
- How To Grow Asparagus
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.