The Clarksville Annual Lake Fest celebration that was originally postponed for September 18-20 has been cancelled. The Clarksville Lake Country Chamber of Commerce made the decision this morning, Thursday, September 3. This decision was made due to, "the Phase 3 restrictions in hosting large events, which would only allow 1000 attendees and as we all know, Lakefest is a largely attended event. It wasn’t an easy decision due to the economic impact Lakefest had for the county but it is in our best interest for us to hold value to the well-being and safety of our community and for those attending."
- Mecklenburg County Deeds for September 2020
- One new death due to COVID in Mecklenburg
- Time to bring the houseplants in
- VCU Health CMH Welcomes New Board Member
- Southside Virginia: Home of Heroes
- Melissa Napier Parks
- Gift Card Match program given $244k back to local businesses
- Gary Owen "Gut" Bratten
- USDA Offers Secure New Options for Signing and Sharing Documents Online
- Lee Orell Lenhart, Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.