William Edward Coleman, 75, of Red Oak, went to be with the Lord on Sunday, June 23, 2019. William was a farmer, a member, and elder of Public Fork Christian Church. He is survived by his wife Roberta Coleman, sons, Edward Coleman Jr., and wife Alison of Hillsborough NC, Paul Wayne Coleman of Red Oak, daughter, Sandra Powell of Scottsburg, grandsons, Travis Powell of Scottsburg, Daniel Coleman and wife, Megan of Lynchburg, Tyler Coleman of Hillsborough NC, granddaughters, Tracy Hylton and husband, Danny of Drakes Branch, Savanna Marker of Scottsburg, great-grandsons, Hunter Marker of Scottsburg, Caiden Coleman of Lynchburg, Jaxon Powell of Scottsburg, great-granddaughters, Kayla, Kensley, and Kymber Hylton of Drakes Branch, and Lily Ann Marker of Scottsburg. Services will be held at Wood Funeral Chapel 2:00 PM Wednesday. Interment will follow at Public Fork Christian Church Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude’s Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN, 38105. Wood Funeral Service, of Chase City, is serving the family. Condolences may be expressed at www.woodfuneralservice.com
- Crimes reported around area over holiday weekend
- Chase City man’s death in Crewe is investigated
- Schools cut meal charges for elementary schools in county
- Supervisors get “walkthrough” of new school
- Drug raid leads to 10 arrests, 7 still wanted
- New Principal Takes Helm at Bluestone
- School board re-opens mascot survey
- Interim Town Manager hits the ground running
- Crimes reported around area
- Citizens give input on how half million dollar gift should be spent
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!